Thursday, November 15, 2012

From:  Reedemed
I'm..."PRAYING FOR YOU JOHN"...
The..."HOLY GHOST"...is ((("VERY POWERFUL"))) !!!
Dear..."LORD JESUS"...I ask for...("JOHN"),...

Redeemed,

You can waste time all you want. It doesn't really hurt me. But why send me the same message 6 times? When you say that you "ask for John", you ask for John what?

Given the tone of your messages, I assume that you are a somewhat emotional person. All humans are going to be emotional to one degree or another, but I like to think of myself as much less so. (I was much more emotional in my teens, and thus religious.) The concern that I have is that emotion might cause someone to believe in something because they need something emotionally and not because it is rational.

 Regardless of what anyone believes, people have a hard time straying from their beliefs because those beliefs become part of their identity and their self esteem. If you are proud of being a christian then taking away that belief would hurt your self image.

PLEASE see:
 Real Proof that Jesus was NOT real 
THE EMPTY CROSS: WHY JESUS DIDN'T EXIST COMPLETE DVD PART 2 OF 7
The God Who Wasn't There
The Jesus Myth - Timothy Freke

 Best wishes,
 John Coffey

1 comment:

  1. Dear Brother John
    If Jesus does not exist neither will you when you breathe your last breath!

    ReplyDelete